Monday, April 13, 2015

Love

The deeper I go into this THRIVE experience, the better I feel. I love helping people feel better in their bodies. I'm a massage therapist and promoting this product feels like a natural extension of my physical and energetic work. Not only am I feeling much more engaged with life but I feel great in my body. I'm building muscle faster and dealing with stress much better and my wrists and hands don't hurt after a long day or long week of massage therapy. My husband has lost 30-40 pounds, is more present, and hasn't injured himself doing juijitsu (after 2 emergency disc herniations and nerve damage). That alone has changed my life -my marriage is better. I'm a better parent, more patient. I keep saying this but it is so true: I am so grateful. And I love sharing it with people. 

sarananda.le-vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment