Wednesday, March 11, 2015

‪#‎Thrive‬ day 10: I woke up before my alarm clock again. It feels so good to wake up clear and energetic! Got my myself and my sweetie breakfast. We ran out of shake mix yesterday and I noticed that I missed it. It's so good. Then went and had an intense kickboxing fitness class. I felt strong and focused (who knew kicking and punching stuff could be so fun!), happy and outgoing. A lot of times I feel shy when I'm doing a new thing and today I found myself happily chatting with the other students. I'm smiling a lot more these days and feeling a lot more optimistic. I was pretty stressed out a couple of weeks ago. Again, I'm still floored that I'm not craving sugar or coffee! And this I'm still noticing and enjoying my joints feeling more loose and mobile. My body feels strong and efficient. And my digestion issues are becoming non-issues. I stopped taking aloe vera juice just to make sure it was the Thrive and, yep, it is. Thrive has a ton of probiotics and enzymes and they are working! As we all know, good elimination is a key to good heath! smile emoticon It took me 6 months to try this stuff! I came from the mindset that I ate well: whole foods, tons of veggies, almost no grains, got regular exercise so why should I need an expensive supplement. But I wasn't sleeping great, I felt easily stressed by circumstances, struggled with some digestive issues and even with my anti inflammatory diet still had some sore and achy bits. I wasn't Thriving. I literally feel like I've lost 10 years or so.
‪#‎oregonthrive4life‬ sarananda.le-vel.com ‪#‎nohouseplants‬

No comments:

Post a Comment