Tuesday, March 10, 2015

‪#‎Thrive‬ day 8: Monday morning after Daylight Savings Time. Normally a horrible morning...but, I woke up at 6:30, ready to jump in the shower. I felt well rested and ready to go! I was ready to go twenty minutes before I had to leave the house. Myself, husband and all animals fed, I had time to make a cup of herbal tea and drive leisurely to work. My subjective feeling of well-being has markedly increased. I'm less stressed, less anxious about the future. And again, no desire for coffee or tea to get me going. Not even any desire to get a coffee drink as a "treat". I'm just feeling good. I'm not feeling cracked out or jacked up, just clear and energetic. I'm half way through my day and expect I'll really enjoy running home after work to get Thrive Experience samples to the post office. I keep wondering if this is some kind of trick, but I know it isn't -it's just very high quality, bioavailable vitamins, probiotics, plant extracts that were designed to work together. I'm so grateful! Again, no sugar cravings and I feel like my joints are more mobile. Why did I wait so long to try this? ‪#‎oregonthrive4life‬ ‪#‎thrive8weekexperience‬‪#‎nohouseplants‬ sarananda.le-vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment