Tuesday, March 10, 2015

‪#‎Thrive‬ Day 4: Again, woke up feeling good. Woke up *before* my 6:30 alarm clock -which is amazing in itself. Took one capsule before getting out of bed and 10 minutes later I was in the shower, feeling really good. I found myself singing silly made up songs in the kitchen while eating yummy breakfast made by yummy husband. Drank my shake, slapped on the DFT patch and went to work. No coffee or tea. Didn't even think about it. To let my inner woo-woo out...I kept having these surges of energy like I was vibrating at a higher level. Nice. I still have a bit of a cold but I've made it through with no desire for an afternoon pick-me-up caffeinated tea -peppermint tea and a Kind bar were my afternoon snack. I still have two more massages to do today and I'm feeling good. I'm so grateful! I'm really enjoying this process of paying attention to how I feel and documenting it. I've never used a more effective supplement (and I've used a lot!)‪#‎oregonthrive4life‬ ‪#‎nohouseplants‬ sarananda.le-vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment