Sunday, March 29, 2015

Watching With Fascination and Getting Results

I'm feeling better and better. It's been 4 weeks now and I'm slimmer than I've ever been in my adult life. Slimmer than I was walking 5 miles a day around Spain for a year. My bloat is gone and I'm able to tolerate foods that used give me all kinds of trouble -wheat, corn, dairy.. I used to know that if I had that slice of pizza, I'd be bloated (like 6 months pregnant kind of bloated) for a couple of weeks. And if I had that kind of food a couple of days in a row, I'd get dandruff flakes the size of a nickel. Yuck. My clothes are starting to be be noticeably too big. I can be more flexible with my diet and still see results (nice for kid birthdays and social occasions).
And I'm still gaining muscle, my skin looks good and I feel terrific. I still have off days and down days but overall I feel so much more vibrant and happy to be alive! I'm thriving. It still sounds too good to be true to my ears, but Le-Vel really knew what they were doing when they formulated this product. It does what it claims. They use the highest quality plant extracts, it's non-gmo, and it's consistent and potent every time. And the more I learn about this company, the more I see what an amazing heart it has. I'm so grateful I made the leap. I think of THRIVE as an all around wellness formula for this crazy modern age when so much is depleted -minerals from the soil, vitamins in our food. We are inundated with chemicals for which we don't know the cumulative effects of, we are inundated by artificial light which messes with our sleep cycles and many of us don't have strong supportive networks of people to help us raise our children and manage stress. Our guts are messed up from antibiotics and pesticides and processed food. And more and more they're finding that not only does inflammation just plain hurt but it also is the root of diseases like diabetes and heart disease. THRIVE is made for us. THRIVE is made for NOW. I thought I was doing well eating clean meats and organic foods, an anti-inflammatory diet, getting exercise, drinking water and then THRIVE showed me how good I could really feel. It's remarkable.

sarananda.le-vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment