Tuesday, March 10, 2015

‪#‎thrive‬ day5: Today was my day. I've felt good all week but today I was struck with the deep sense of well-being. I found myself smiling to myself and people on the street. I'm really impressed. I've tried a lot of very high quality products over the years but none of them has worked like this. I follow the Slow Carb Diet which gives me one "cheat" day a week where I actually have to basically double my calories in order to keep my metabolism revved up. I tend to spend a certain amount of mental energy planning or thinking about it, but today I walked passed Mom's Pie Shop and what occurred to me was that I wasn't even tempted. Then I walked passed VooDoo Donuts which almost always gets my cravings going (I think they vent the smell out to the sidewalk on purpose..) and I didn't want a donut! I didn't even think of going there on my cheat day. Wow! So, I'm feeling amazing, not craving sugar, not craving caffeine, I'm also getting a lot more done and I did 18 massages this week....and I had a cold! Yes, this stuff is for real. ‪#‎oregonthrive4life‬ ‪#‎nohouseplants‬ sarananda.le-vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment