Thursday, March 26, 2015

Week 4

Week 4 update: I've lost about half an inch around my waist and hips. My bloat is gone and I'm "regular" as can be! I was stalling out before Thrive but now have no bloat, I'm stronger and clothes that just fit 10 years ago (slimmest of my adult life), when I was living in Spain and walking 5 miles a day, are now loose! (And I even cut out the intermittent fasting when I started Thrive to see what would happen.) I have more energy, don't crave sugar, am not drinking coffee. I'm dealing with stress better and sleeping better. In 4 weeks, that's what I call results! That's what happens when a body gets high quality, bio-available nutrition. I keep thinking that I'll stop being impressed but it hasn't happened yet! :) I am getting pretty used to feeling great though...
#oregonthrive4life #nohouseplants
sarananda.le-vel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment